The complete schedule, syllabus and UGC NET Exam date 2018 are already out. The candidates are preparing their best to crack the exam as only 6% of the total candidates appeared in any stream will be counted as eligible for ‘Assistant Professor’ only or ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and for ‘Assistant Professor’ in both the Indian universities and colleges. Till previous year this limit was 15%. So the Competition neck to neck this time.Moreover, the UGC NET exam is going to be online from DEC 2018 only.
Engineers Career Group is one of the best UGC NET Coaching institute in Chandigarh. We provide the best in class and most accurate and relevant study material and guidance for cracking the UGC NET Exam.
We have specialized and experienced faculties to train and coach our students for a good career in UGC NET Exam. We have a huge range of students who have already cleared and are now settled at some good place in their life and are happy to choose the field. We too are proud of our toppers.
We possess almost a decade of experience in providing UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. We guide the candidate throughout the exam process, with UGC NET Exam going online we have updated our knowledge and know-how about the Online application, new UGC NET Exam Pattern, Downloading UGC NET Admit card etc. So that, we can guide our students properly.
UGC NET Exam Coaching at ECG
Engineers Career Group is a pioneer in providing UGC NET exam coaching in multiple streams. If you explore around most of the UGC NET coaching institutes in Chandigarh offers NET coaching in a single stream.
We have whacking great experienced faculty with us that enables us to develop NET Exam coaching classes for various streams. Thus we are recognized as best UGC net coaching institutes in Chandigarh. We offer UGC NET Exam Coaching in the following Streams:
- UGC NET Exam English
- UGC NET Exam Commerce
- UGC NET Exam Economics
- UGC NET Exam Life Sciences
- UGC NET Exam Mathematics
- UGC NET Exam Physical Science
- UGC NET Exam Political science
- UGC NET Exam Computer Science
- UGC NET Exam Defence and Strategic Studies
WHY CHOOSE US?
Engineers Career Group is known as coaching institute that offers best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh.We focus on the single objective of preparing every student enrolled with us to score best in their respective stream of UGC NET Exam.
Following check out, why we are the best to provide UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh:
- We offer regular weekly classes for UGC NET exam coaching.
- We provide both online and published books as a study material to the students.
- Limited students in one batch to ensure they all get individual attention.
- One to One Doubt session holds great importance in our UGC NET Exam coaching program.
- We conduct a mock test on a weekly basis to ensure no stone is unturned.
- We have hired experienced faculty from various streams to teach prepare students for various UGC NET Exam streams.
At Engineers Career Group, we understand that we have to teach the postgraduates, who have already mastered their streams. We hire extremely experienced and trained faculty to guide masters like you by providing uppermost level of UGC NET Exam coaching classes. The faculty will contribute in your dedicated efforts with proper guidance, appropriate study material, and time management plan to sail through the exam.
Join now. Limited seats. 100% result.
ALL ABOUT UGC NET EXAM
As per the official announcement from UGC (University Grants Commission) from December 2018 onwards, the NET exam (National Eligibility Test) will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) instead of CBSE.The examination will be conducted twice a year in December and July.
Schedule for Upcoming UGC NET Exam 2018
- Date:18 to 22 Dec. 2018
- Mode: Online (computer-based)
- Total Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Total Marks: 300
UGC NET EXAM PATTERN
UCG-NET latest exam pattern consist of 2 papers, one is generic for all and second one will be the subject specific. Both papers will have objective type questions only, following check out the further details:
|SESSION||PAPER||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|First||PAPER I- General||50||100||1 hr.|
|Second||PAPER II – Subject Specific||100||200||2 hrs.|
Note: Each correct answer carries 2 marks. No Negative marking concept is followed in UGC NET Exam.
UGC NET Eligibility, Academic Qualification and Reservations
NTA is the new regulating body for the UGC NET exam from December 2018 onwards. As such there are no major changes done by them in the eligibility criteria.
Still, a candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UGC NET Exam 2018
UGC NET 2018 Eligibility: Academic Qualification
- Any Master’s Degree with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC- NCL, PWD)
Any equivalent examination (from UGC recognized university) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Candidates pursuing a final year of their Master’s program.
Candidates waiting for their final year results can be admitted provisionally for UGC NET Exam 2018 and will be considered eligible only after they score least 55% aggregate marks (50% for OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD category) in their Master’s Program.
- A Ph.D. holder can appear for UGC NET Exam 2018 in light of the completion of their Master’s Degree by September 19, 1991. They can get relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
- In case of any fake document or wrong information found the candidate will be considered as ineligible and his candidature will stand to cancel immediately. Moreover, the candidate is likely to face any legal action.
- The transgender category candidates would be eligible to draw the same benefits that are available to SC/ST/ PWD categories. These include relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for UGC NET exam.
UGC NET 2018 AGE LIMIT AND RELAXATION
The predefined UGC NET Exam 2018 Age Limit and Relaxation for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor are given below:
Junior Research Fellowship
- General category/Men: Age Less than equal to 28 years as on January 1, 2018.
- Women applicant: Relaxation up to 5 years.
- SC/ST, OBC- NCL, and PWD Category:Relaxation up to of 5 years.
- Candidates with L.L.M. Degree: Relaxation up to of 3 years
- Candidates with research experience in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree (maximum of 5 years) on producing authentic certificate will be given relaxation.
- No upper age limit declared by UGC
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor)
- Clearing NET/SLET/SET exam makes anyone eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions in India.
- Candidate having Ph.D. Degree by UGC are eligible for the position of Assistant Professor without the need of clearing NET/SELT/SET exam.
- Candidates with UGC/CSIR JRF examination passed prior to 1989 will also be relieved from sitting in NTA UGC NET Exam 2018.
- Candidates having their States Eligibility Test (SET) cleared prior to June 1, 2002 accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor post are also not bound to appear in NET.
NTA UGC NET ELIGIBILITY: CATEGORY-WISE
For General Category
- 55% aggregate in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degree.
- Age limit for Junior Research Fellowship:28 years.
- Age limit for Lecturer/Assistant Professor: No upper age limit.
- Age Relaxation to candidates if:
- They have experience in Research in a relevant subject and can produce an authentic certificate for same.
- They can produce a relevant certificate for categorical relaxation in age.
- Maximum age relaxation, in any case, will be 5 years.
- Following certificates are considered as the proof of age
- 10th standard mark sheet.
- 10th Passing certificate.
- DOB certificate.
FOR ST/SC/OBC/ PWD CATEGORY
Following is the eligibility criteria for General category candidates, who wish to appear in UGC NET exam 2018:
Following is the predefined set of eligibility criteria for ST/SC/OBC/ PWD category eligibility:
- 50% aggregate score in Master’s Degree.
- Any Ph.D. degree holders with Master’s completed by September 19, 1991, can avail relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
- A final year student of Master’s Degree pass out or a student awaiting his Master degree is also eligible for UGC NET Exam.
However, such candidacy will be chosen for the admission for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor only after passing their degree with the required percentage.